- Software Main Top 6.1
- Speed 10~18 M²/hour
- Print Max width 23"
- 4 Epson Printheads (CMYK - WWWW)
- Resolution 1400/1080/720/360 dpi
- Auto Supply Ink System, Cleaning & Caping
- Each color holds 1 liter of DTF ink.
- Connects to PC via provided cable
- AC 220v, 50-60hz, 5a
- Working environment set to 70-75 degrees and 40 - 60% humidity
Self-installation guide and support with our team(either in person or online) is provided.
Returns / Refunds:
Printer and equipment sales are final.
We do not accept returns or give refunds on printers once ink is installed.
Printer issues must be resolved according to the terms of the warranty.
Our limited warranty covers all factory original parts for one year from the date of purchase. But excludes components that come in contact with ink. The Limited Warranty and Support are valid for the original purchaser only and are non-transferable Customer is responsible for to and from shipping charges to have the printer repaired by Printomize America in Harbor City CA. Printer must be sent in original packaging, Printomize America is not responsible for shipping damage due to poor packaging. Customer may self-install warranty parts, Printomize America is not responsible for damage caused during self-repair. Once the limited warranty ends, the customer is responsible for any troubleshooting and cost of parts.
WHAT IS COVERED
The limited warranty will cover the following parts: Mainboard, Power board, Head Board, A replacement part will be issued only one time during the 12 month period All defective parts replaced under the limited warranty must be shipped back to Printomize America , Harbor City , CA at the customer expense within 15 business days. Failure to return warranty replaced parts within 15 business days will result in the customer being billed for the replacement part.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The limited warranty will not cover components that come in contact with inks this includes the ink system, print heads, capping station (ink station), dampers, ink pump, ink tank, ink mixer, ink lines and power pump, consumable parts like CR motor, encoder strip, belt, decoder, sensors, wiper, print head cables, or fans are not covered .
Additional Limited Warranty Terms
The limited warranty will not cover the following
- Physical, cosmetics, or shipping damage by the carrier. In that case, is the customer's responsibility to open a direct claim with the carrier company to report any damages.
- Damage caused by disasters, such as fire, flood, lightning, improper electrical current, software problems, or interaction with non- Printomize America products.
- Damage caused by improper installation, failure to follow the proper instructions, performing preventive maintenance**, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect, or accident including but not limited to improper storage or transporting the product without the proper preparation and packaging, unauthorized adjustments, modifications or addition of accessories, normal wear and tear or external causes such as accidents or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
The limited warranty is VOID if the product has been altered or modified in any way, including but not limited to attempted repairs without prior authorization from Printomize America or the use of unauthorized parts .
The Defective on Arrival (DOA) period is 10 days starting the date customer receives the shipment. If the product you purchased arrives with missing parts or non-working parts that are not covered by the limited warranty, we will cover the replacement part and shipping cost to send the part/s you need. After 10 days, the customer is responsible for any part and shipping costs. Printomize America does not provide a loaner printer during the repair and shipping time and is not responsible for any losses due to downtime.
***Customer Responsibilities and Maintenance***
Maintenance is the key to keeping your machines running in top condition. Keeping up with a cleaning routine and creating a climate-friendly workplace to print in will help your printer run smoothly. It is the customer’s responsibility to learn how to do the proper maintenance on your printer. The customer understands that the inks are water-based and will clog the printheads if the machine is left unused for more than a couple of days. These are some things you can do:
- Perform nozzle checks every day before starting any print jobs. This way, you can tell if the printhead is ready to print or if any nozzles are blocked and needs to be cleaned.
- At the end of your print day, you will need to clean around the printhead and clean the wiper blade. This is done to prevent the printheads from getting clogged. A cleaning solution is recommended to be used when necessary.
- Wet capping the printer capping station every day after you finish printing for the day. This helps the printhead underneath to stay wet and to prevent the printhead from getting clogged. A cleaning solution or capping station solution is recommended for use.
Inks, Printing Supplies (Consumables)
Item must be returned in New Condition, Un-used, and Un-opened for a refund or store credit within 30 days from the date of purchase (shipping is non- refundable)
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and all items need to be in the original package. Absolutely no returns are accepted from damages caused by carriers, in that case, the customer needs to open a claim direct with the carrier immediately. Ink’s, printing supplies( Consumables) , and regular supplies that come in any type of bundles, or any items were purchase with gift cards are excluded.
20% restocking fee applies for return item/s shipping costs are not refundable
RMA# is required to send back any item/s Please request one by email, without an RMA return will be denied.Once we receive your return it can take 4-7 days to be processed.
Final Sales and Non –Returnable Items
No refunds, No returns, or exchanges on Equipment ,Parts and Accessories any DTF Printer once ink has been installed , Printer issues must be resolved according to the terms of the warranty, Dryer Ovens, Heat Presses (No matter the conditions of the printers or machines, this also includes Printheads, Dampers, and Ink Tank. All Sales are final.
Software and Downloads
No refunds, No returns, or Exchanges on software (that included activation codes or USB key dongle), downloadable products, gift cards, guides or video tutorials. All Sales are final.
No refunds, No returns, or exchanges on gift cards or item (products) were purchased with gift cards. All Sales are final
Cancellations, Refund Orders,Processing Fee
Regular Cancellations: 5% + $1.50 fee applies to the amount for any regular canceled orders or refunded orders for the processing fee (the process fee is nonrefundable). Switching any item for that costs less and has already been processed, will generate a refund fee for the difference between those items
Printomize America reserves the right to cancel any order due to non-payment, fraud, false information, or attempted theft.