CADlink DigitalFactory 10 for DTF Desktop Edition
Everything you need in a single Direct to Film (DTF) software package. With an unmatched feature set, no other DTF print software includes the combination of file preparation, color management and production automation tools that Digital Factory Direct To Film Edition provides. The Desktop Edition provides support for DTF machines 17″ or smaller (A2 or smaller). This package supports one printer port.
- Windows™ 10 and 8 support (32 & 64 bit)
- Optimized RIP processing speeds
- Optimized multiple job processing (RIP threading)
- Reduced multiple copy RIP times, RIP one copy, print many
- Start to finish .pdf workflow support
- Enhanced plug-ins for Corel®, Illustrator® and Photoshop® that send print jobs directly to production queues with automated white under base when required. No cumbersome job preparation required.
- Templates support for exact positioning of designs
- “KnockMeBlackOut”, black removal from design
- “KnockMeColorOut”, white and other color removal from design
- Automatic trapping (choke/spread) in queues, including trapping by color plane
- Simplified navigation; Easy queue menu tabs, page view and job properties
- Grid option in job preview window
- Instant access to job information using “mouse-over image”
- Automated TCPIP port search for easier network printing setup
- Quick job reprints with save job backup (.jbk file) option
If you order the physical dongle, we will mail you the dongle in the mail, along with instructions for software to download to use the dongle.
If you order the digital download version, we will email you within 1 business day with dongle-free software that you can immediately install and use on your PC (no dongle required).
No Refunds or Exchanges