Flatbed DTF Cutter
Meet our flatbed cutter , The digital flatbed cutter with conveyor table, with grating ruler technology and 8-levels cutting force settlement, it is mainly used to cut soft medias without cutting dies, it is an efficient solution of full cutting, half cutting, perforating, marking, etc. The perfect item to pair with your DTF printer specialized to cut DTF films.
Self-installation via Phone/Video
|Full System||71" x 51" x 40"|
|Crated:||63" x 55" x 49"|
Our warranty covers factory original parts for one year from the date of purchase. The Warranty and Support are valid for the original purchaser only and are non-transferable Customer is responsible for to and from shipping charges to have the machine repaired by Printomize America in Harbor City CA. The machine must be sent in original packaging, Printomize America is not responsible for shipping damage due to poor packaging. Customer may self-install warranty parts, Printomize America is not responsible for damage caused during self-repair. Once the warranty ends, the customer is responsible for any troubleshooting and cost of parts.
WHAT IS COVERED
The warranty will cover all parts for a 12-month period unless listed in the Section WHAT IS NOW COVERED , All defective parts replaced under the warranty must be shipped back to Printomize America , Harbor City , CA at the customer expense within 15 business days. Failure to return warranty replaced parts within 15 business days will result in the customer being billed for the replacement part.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The warranty will not cover components that are considered Fair Wear And Tear such as Blades , Cutting Mat, Air hoses.
Additional Warranty Terms
The warranty will not cover the following
- Physical, cosmetics, or shipping damage by the carrier. In that case, is the customer's responsibility to open a direct claim with the carrier company to report any damages.
- Damage caused by disasters, such as fire, flood, lightning, improper electrical current, software problems
- Damage caused by improper installation, failure to follow the proper instructions, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect, or accident including but not limited to improper storage or transporting the product without the proper preparation and packaging, unauthorized adjustments, modifications or addition of accessories, normal wear and tear or external causes such as accidents or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
- The warranty is VOID if the product has been altered or modified in any way, including but not limited to attempted repairs without prior authorization from Printomize America or the use of unauthorized parts .
- The Defective on Arrival (DOA) period is 10 days starting the date customer receives the shipment. If the product you purchased arrives with missing parts or non-working parts that are not covered by the warranty, we will cover the replacement part and shipping cost to send the part/s you need. After 10 days, the customer is responsible for any part and shipping costs.
- All warranty parts will be shipped Free by UPS Ground , if the parts are needed urgently, all express shipping services will be paid for by the customer minus the original UPS ground shipping cost.
- Printomize America does not provide a loaner during the repair and shipping time and is not responsible for any losses due to downtime.
- Equipment must be returned for repair. We do not send out a replacement equipment unless we deem yours can't be repaired by us. Replacement equipment will be either new or like new refurbished.
- Customers that do not keep the shipping crate can purchase a new crate from us for $500 plus shipping.
- It is the customer's responsibility to get the equipment back to Printomize America safely. Warranty does not cover damage in shipping due to poor packing.
- Equipment must be returned in original Printomize America crate. If not, customer will be charged for a new crate to return the equipment.
Inks, Printing Supplies (Consumables)
Item must be returned in New Condition, Un-used, and Un-opened for a refund or store credit within 30 days from the date of purchase (shipping is non- refundable)
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and all items need to be in the original package. Absolutely no returns are accepted from damages caused by carriers, in that case, the customer needs to open a claim direct with the carrier immediately. Ink’s, printing supplies( Consumables) , and regular supplies that come in any type of bundles, or any items were purchase with gift cards are excluded.
20% restocking fee applies for return item/s all shipping costs are not refundable
RMA# is required to send back any item/s Please request one by email, without an RMA return will be denied.Once we receive your return it can take 4-7 days to be processed.
Final Sales and Non –Returnable Items
No refunds, No returns, or exchanges on Equipment ,Parts and Accessories any DTF Printer once ink has been installed , Printer issues must be resolved according to the terms of the warranty, Dryer Ovens, Heat Presses (No matter the conditions of the printers or machines, this also includes Printheads, Dampers, and Ink Tank. All Sales are final.
Software and Downloads
No refunds, No returns, or Exchanges on software (that included activation codes or USB key dongle), downloadable products, gift cards, guides or video tutorials. All Sales are final.
No refunds, No returns, or exchanges on gift cards or item (products) were purchased with gift cards. All Sales are final
Cancellations, Refund Orders,Processing Fee
Regular Cancellations: 5% + $1.50 fee applies to the amount for any regular canceled orders or refunded orders for the processing fee (the process fee is nonrefundable). Switching any item for that costs less and has already been processed, will generate a refund fee for the difference between those items
Printomize America reserves the right to cancel any order due to non-payment, fraud, false information, or attempted theft.
Customers that do not keep the shipping crate can purchase a new crate from us for $500 plus shipping. Equipment must be returned in original Printomize America crate. If not, customer will be charged for a new crate to return the equipment.