With its 13"x13" platens and compact frame, the Insta 201 by Instagraph is the perfect small format machine for use in the home, craft and hobby industries. Its swing-away design makes the Insta 201 an extremely user-friendly machine by providing completely unobstructed access to the lower platen. Loading garments and placing transfers is hassle-free.
Cost-Efficient and Easy to Use: This small heat press machine is more cost-efficient for getting your business started, allowing you to create great products while gaining an incredible return on your investment. When it comes to intuitive, easy to use heat presses, the Insta 201 is one of the easiest to use for newcomers and experts alike.Features:
- 13" x 13" platen (33.02 x 33.02 cm)
- Power your new business with an Insta!
- Best return on investment for an affordable entry level press
- Swing away upper platen = unobstructed access to lower platen
- Adjustable gap opening of 2.75" to print up to .375" thick substrates
- Superior and even pressure across the plate The pressure source is strategically placed over the center of the upper platen and uses struts to drive that pressure out to all corners. The result is an even and heavy duty distribution of pressure that is unmatched by other heat presses in the market today.
- Cast-In Tubular Heating Element The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminum upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation of heat out to all corners.
- Best possible return on your investment when you step up to an Insta you get a press that will continue to perform, year after year after year.
- Depth: 23.5" (59.69 cm)
- Width: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Height: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
- Power: 120 volt - 1200 Watts, 10.0 Amps / 220 volt - 1800 Watts, 7.8 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 79 lbs. (35.6 kilos)
Inks, Printing Supplies (Consumables)
Item must be returned in New Condition, Un-used, and Un-opened for a refund or store credit within 30 days from the date of purchase (shipping is non- refundable)
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and all items need to be in the original package. Absolutely no returns are accepted from damages caused by carriers, in that case, the customer needs to open a claim direct with the carrier immediately. Ink’s, printing supplies( Consumables) , and regular supplies that come in any type of bundles, or any items were purchase with gift cards are excluded.
20% restocking fee applies for return item/s shipping costs are not refundable
RMA# is required to send back any item/s Please request one by email, without an RMA return will be denied.Once we receive your return it can take 4-7 days to be processed.
Final Sales and Non –Returnable Items
No refunds, No returns, or exchanges on Equipment ,Parts and Accessories any DTF Printer once ink has been installed , Printer issues must be resolved according to the terms of the warranty, Dryer Ovens, Heat Presses (No matter the conditions of the printers or machines, this also includes Printheads, Dampers, and Ink Tank. All Sales are final.
Software and Downloads
No refunds, No returns, or Exchanges on software (that included activation codes or USB key dongle), downloadable products, gift cards, guides or video tutorials. All Sales are final.
No refunds, No returns, or exchanges on gift cards or item (products) were purchased with gift cards. All Sales are final
Cancellations, Refund Orders,Processing Fee
Regular Cancellations: 5% + $1.50 fee applies to the amount for any regular canceled orders or refunded orders for the processing fee (the process fee is nonrefundable). Switching any item for that costs less and has already been processed, will generate a refund fee for the difference between those items
Printomize America reserves the right to cancel any order due to non-payment, fraud, false information, or attempted theft.