Kool Press DTF is the best solution for garment printing with full color high-definition, soft prints, and able to press onto a wide variety of fabrics. Unlike conventional DTF transfers which feel stiff and require high application temperatures with long press times. Custom Ready to Press DTF Transfers are perfect for any business, teams, special events, branding and more! They are made using high quality water based ink, transfer film and adhesive powder.
- Gang sheets cannot exceed the maximum width of 22.3
- Super low application temperatures of 240 -270F for only 10 -12 seconds
- Applies to cotton, Poly, Blends, Soft Shell, Nylon, Polypropylene (at 220F)
- Low temperature eliminates dye migration and reduces heat marks
- Amazing soft hand feel with Ultra Bright vivid colors
- Great wash fastness and durability
VECTOR FILES ARE PREFERRED if raster images are provide they must be at the correct size, on a transparent background and a minimum of 300 dpi
Preferred file types: PDF, PNG, TIF
- Minium free standing line thickness of 7.5px / .025” / 0.6mm (we can print finer lines, but the customer might have issues with application).
- Avoid transparencies, glow effects or gradients that fade into the shirt color when printing onto color shirts. This is not an issue when applying to white shirts.
- Accepted file types are PDF, EPS, SVG and PNG. Please send PDF vector files if color matching is required.
- For best black, please use RGB black or CYMK at C=50%, Y=50%, M=50%, B=100%
- Your ORIGINAL design/designs need to be at 300dpi at it's largest size. If you enlarge a 300dpi design from 3 inches to 9 inches it will no longer be 300dpi.
If you require PMS color matching additional charges and longer lead times will apply.
PMS color matching is $10 per color.
If we need to gang up multiple artworks it will cost $10 per gang sheet.
All you need is a heat press, simply press, peel and done!
Orders Need to be placed by 10am PST for same day shipping , orders received after the cut off will ship next day , If you order is urgent please contact us.
It is the customer's responsibility that artwork meets all the requirements for printing. We print artwork the way it is submitted.
Once you have placed your order e-mail your print ready files to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Guide By Printomize America when using our DTF Transfer
Cold Peel Film
- Preheat garment for 5-8 seconds to remove moisture
- Place transfer on garment
- Cover with Teflon Sheet or Parchment Paper
- Apply design at 250-275°F
- Use firm pressure for 12-15 seconds
- Peel Cold
- Cover transfer again with parchment paper
- Post-press for 2-4 seconds to seal edge of transfer
Firm Pressure, Temperature: 250-270° F, Time: 10-12seconds
Heat Press Pressure Chart
Light pressure is usually between 25-30 psi if you’re using an automatic heat press. If you’re working with a manual heat press, light pressure means the upper platen will be easy to close with just one hand.
Medium pressure is usually between 32-38 psi if you’re using an automatic heat press. If you’re working with a manual heat press, medium pressure means the upper platen takes some effort to close. Typically, you can close it with two hands and some effort.
Firm pressure is usually 40 psi or higher if you’re using an automatic heat press. If you’re working with a manual heat press, firm pressure means the upper platen is difficult to close with two hands and a lot of muscle.