- Gang sheets cannot exceed the maximum width of 22
VECTOR FILES ARE PREFERRED if raster images are provide they must be at the correct size, on a transparent background and a minimum of 300 dpi
Preferred file types: PDF, PNG, TIF
- Accepted file types: EPS, PNG
- Colors should be in CMYK or Pantone Coated PMS
- RGB files can have color shifts when converting to CMYK
- minimum line thickness must be equal or greater then 7.5px / 0.25" / 0.6mm
- Your ORIGINAL design/designs need to be at 300dpi at it's largest size. If you enlarge a 300dpi design from 3 inches to 9 inches it will no longer be 300dpi.
Orders Need to be placed by 10am PST for same day shipping , orders received after the cut off will ship next day , If you order is urgent please contact us.
It is the customer's responsibility that artwork meets all the requirements for printing. We print artwork the way it is submitted.
Application Guide By Printomize America when using our DTF Transfer
Cold Peel Film
- Preheat garment for 5-8 seconds to remove moisture
- Place transfer on garment
- Cover with Teflon Sheet or Parchment Paper
- Apply design at 250-275°F
- Use firm pressure for 12-15 seconds
- Peel Cold
- Cover transfer again with parchment paper
- Post-press for 2-4 seconds to seal edge of transfer
Firm Pressure, Temperature: 250-270° F, Time: 10-12seconds
Heat Press Pressure Chart
Light pressure is usually between 25-30 psi if you’re using an automatic heat press. If you’re working with a manual heat press, light pressure means the upper platen will be easy to close with just one hand.
Medium pressure is usually between 32-38 psi if you’re using an automatic heat press. If you’re working with a manual heat press, medium pressure means the upper platen takes some effort to close. Typically, you can close it with two hands and some effort.
Firm pressure is usually 40 psi or higher if you’re using an automatic heat press. If you’re working with a manual heat press, firm pressure means the upper platen is difficult to close with two hands and a lot of muscle.